This personal data processing policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. №152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data Law”) and defines the order of personal data processing and measures to ensure security of personal data taken by vStack (hereinafter referred to as “Operator”).
- Operator’s main goal and a condition for its activities is respect for the rights and freedoms of individuals and citizens in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s Personal Data Processing Policy (“Policy”) applies to all information that Operator may receive about visitors to https://ru.vstack.com.
Main concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology.
- Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify the personal data)
- Website is a collection of graphic and informational materials as well as computer programs and databases that make them available on the Internet at https://ru.vstack.com
- Information system of personal data – the totality of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and providing information technology and technical means for their processing
- Disclosure of personal data – actions that make it impossible to determine without the use of additional information as to what personal data belongs to a particular user or other subject of personal data
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, collection, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data
- Operator – a state agency, municipal authority, legal or natural person, alone or in conjunction with others, organizing and (or) the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purpose of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Information – Any information that relates directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable user of https://ru.vstack.com;
- User – any visitor to https://ru.vstack.com;
- Personal data provision – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons
- Publication of personal data – any action to disclose personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks or provide access to personal data in any other way;
- Transborder transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data in a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destroyed tangible media personal data.
Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth
- also collects and processes non-personalized visitor data (including cookies) using web stats services (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics, and others)
- The above-mentioned data are hereinafter referred to in this Policy under the general term Personal Data
Personal Data Processing Objectives
- The purpose of processing of personal data of the User is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com with a note “Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
- Personalized User Data collected via Web Statistics is for collecting information about User activity on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if the User fills them out and/or sends them by himself through the special forms located on the website https://ru.vstack.com. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and otherwise processing personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to comply fully with the requirements of applicable law in the field of personal data protection.
- Operator secures personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- Personal information will never, under any circumstances, be shared with third parties, except in compliance with applicable law.
- If there are any inaccuracies in the personal data, the User may update them on their own by sending a notice to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Update of Personal Data.”
- The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The user may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice by email to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Transboundary transfer of personal data
- Operator, before transborder transfer of personal data must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is intended, provides adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data in foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the consent in writing of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract, to which the subject of personal data.
- Users can get any clarifications on questions of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://ru.vstack.com/privacy.